Monday, June 16, 2008

He just cracks me up!




This cracked me up!

DB very rarely spends money on clothes or shoes. He spends mula on books, art and wine. Oh, and he splurges on watermelon every summer. Honestly, he spends so much money on watermelon and buys the 24+ pounders.
We eat watermelon daily!

Anyways, what recently cracked me up was while we were flying to LA, I showed him the new Kurt Cobain converse sneaks that were in US weekly, he paused his movie (which he hates doing) and says, "I want those, let's hunt those down in LA". I was concerned as to where the real DB went, since when did my husband need a 911 shoe shop!?!

So, on the Sunday, we literally hunted up and down Melrose and La Brea Avenue. We finally entered into this sneaker shop where there were some serious sneaker connoisseurs. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the love for the shoe, but these people were buying the crazy neon high tops, I mean, really now?
Anyways, DB spots the Cobain kicks, trys them on (which never happens), makes a purchase and is so super excited.
He is so excited that he now wants to buy two pairs, one to wear and one to put up as art in our home. I LOVE IT! I would never have guessed my husband would ever buy two of the same pair of shoes...I heart DB!

No comments: