Wednesday, October 8, 2008

This past weekend.


Little Miss 2 years old


I had such a lovely weekend!

Three dear friends from my home town came to visit, whom I have know since elementary school. We dined Vancouver both Thursday and Friday and caught up on everything we possibly could. I haven't seen them in so long and it was so lovely to spend time together.
It was also so great to show them my shop. Which attributed to fashion shows and twirling around in the store, thanks T.
It was so wonderful to see you guys again. Thank you for taking the time to visit and spend some time in the shop.

On Saturday night DB and I joined in on the celebrations for miss M's 2 year birthday. Two years old, my how time fly's!!! She was such a little peanut that evening. Happy Birthday Little Miss M. DB and I love you oh so much!

xo,
L

No comments: