
Wow, has time flew right on by.
I can't believe it has been 6 years since I graduated from Blanche Macdonald College. Crazy!
I was reminded of the time warp when the school recently contacted me to be apart of their feature graduates utilizing their education. I was honored. Any chance to show others that being your own boss is possible, I am there. You can read more about the feature here.
While doing this feature I was able to read about what other graduates have been up to and was blown away with quite a few. It was so great to see other fashion students kicking butt, I have attached those features below as they are VERY inspiring!
Amy Lu - I had the pleasure of working with Amy a few weeks back for her Top Picks. She is an amazing stylist, has impeccable taste and has styled for Vanity Fair. Can you imagine what an opportunity that would have been? So freaking cool!
Dace Moore - An amazing Canadian fashion designer who's designs are in Fred Segal and select Holt Renfrew locations. Now she is kicking some serious butt!
Hope their features get you as inspired as they did me.
xo,
LB

No comments:
Post a Comment