Thursday, January 1, 2009
Happy New year to you!
Wow 2009, how exciting- the turning of a new year. Time to make new resolutions and to stick to the previous years reso's too. So far I'm not doing to bad sticking to 2008's 'revolutions', just lacking on the balancing act one, which I highly believe is an act and should not be something people strive to succeed at. So this year I am going to drop my constant attempt at the balancing act. It doesn't work stressing over trying to make every day sane. That's not really living now is it.
So here's a quick 2008 personal reflect:
A lot of new happened in 2008 for me and DB. Lot's of good, lot's of tough, lot's of education, a lot of sleepless nights, a lot of days worrying and a lot of amazing memories in our new city.
We took the risks and kept running with our dreams this past year. A year full of risks that have now filled our hearts. We love what we do, love that we get to learn something new everyday and finally be in an environment that is ALL ours. I will take millions of sleepless nights and loads of worry to keep on keeping on.
My wish:
My wish to you this year is for each of you to step off and jump. Open a shop, open a cafe, run a marathon, go back to school, just be your best accessory...change is good.
My 2009 resolutions: There's a lot I know, eek!
1. Keep exercising daily, it has made me and my body better. The reason to keep training is so well said here.
2. Read more.
3. Write more greeting cards as opposed to emails.
5. Buy a new house.
6. Live in New York or LA for one month this summer.
7. Further my schooling.
8. Cook 3 times a week.
9. Run in a charity event by the end of the year.
10. Spend less time worrying.
11. Learn how to fish.
12. Learn how to box.
Phewf! Let the year begin, I have a lot to do...
Happy New Year!
xo,
LB
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment