Monday, April 14, 2008

Out of the norm!

Image: The blue desk from Tyldesley's Auction House

Today was a unique Monday, well for me anyway! I went to Tyldesley's Auction house, to source some vintage furniture pieces for the store. Found a beautiful blue desk that once we refurbish, will work as a fixture or display.
Afterwards, DB and I went to go eat at Jules in Gastown and found them to be closed on Mondays' (boo!) I was in the mood for the French bistro and atmosphere!

Anyways, it lead us to venture into Blood Alley to try lunch at Salt Tasting Room, which we had yet to experience. I just loved it!!! Though seriously, what beats cheese, bread and wine for lunch, absolutely nothing, it is pure comfort!!!

I suppose the point of this post is that, it was nice to venture off the beaten path on a Monday. Since for the most part, Monday's are lame!!! Well, except for Monday night Hill's episodes!!!

No comments: