The machinery I questionI am at the parentals place for a little get away and, woke up Saturday morning to an enormous amount of snowfall on the ground. It's quite pretty actually, and forces you to stay in the house and either watch movies, rest, or catch up on baking (which my mom and I have chosen to do all 3).
I have posted some pic's of the snow and of a particular piece of machinery that I am questioning.
*The piece of machinery in question, is one of the vehicle options at my parents place.
Here are my thoughts:
The plus side to having a vehicle of such monstrosity is that you are able to conquer all weather conditions, since you can bull doze your way through.
The negative is that it is horrible for the environment and is part of the reason why we are seeing this amount of snowfall in April.
hmmmm.......something to think about!


No comments:
Post a Comment