Thursday, September 4, 2008

First day of school...

Okay, this is a completely silly post, but something new and fun is always refreshing, right?

Anyways, I had a bit of time today and was reading through some fun blogs who were posting on the subject of the First Day of School Outfit, and what they would wear on their first day if they were going back.
I love this idea, as I used to put my heart and soul into planning my back to school outfits. The funny thing is that I put so much TLC into planning the first day outfit, that I would end having new outfits for the entire first week.

So, if I was to head back this year, this would be my first day outift....so cool and casual!
If you were heading back, what would be your first outfit?




Image via. Dorothy Lee Collection

No comments: