Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A long journey with a lovely handbag!



For those of you who knew my bittersweet love affair with my handbag Louisa, I have a Big announcement for you! I went from here to here this past month....yeah that's right!

It was time to retire Louisa. We had a lovely year and a half journey together but, she is now comfortably tucked away in my closet awaiting to be showcased for a night on the town.
Now I can treat her just as she needs to be treated. Delicately and not desperately. Her and I just did not get along on a daily basis. She was not at all user friendly, gave me severe carpal tunnel symptoms and it just wasn't fair to the two of us. I knew all along she was meant for special occasions. I just couldn't bare the thought of not using her everyday. Sorry Louisa for mistreating you, you will be accompanying LD and I to see Madonna and you did look oh so lovely with everything.

I digress.

I now introduce you to Linea. She can take all adventures and will hold up to every trek. I heart her! And yes that is right people, I am talking about my handbags.

Great pieces. I will have these two lovers for the rest of my life.

No comments: