Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Philosophy!


I have always loved the word Grace and have adapted it as "my good fortune word". A number of years ago I stumbled upon a perfume named Grace by a lifestyle brand called Philosophy. What makes Philosophy brand unique is the written philosophies on the packaging, they are all just so lovely.
The Amazing Grace philosophy reads as follows:

'how you climb up the mountain is just as important as how you get down the mountain. and so it is with life, which for many of us become one big gigantic test followed by one big gigantic lesson. in the end, it all comes down to one word. grace. it's how you accept winning and losing, good luck and bad luck, the darkness and the light'

That truly sums up why I love the word Grace....

Philosophy also has delicious lipglosses, amazing smelling body lotions and body washes...you truly must indulge and, purchase this rare treat for yourself. They even have a fragrance named 'Baby Grace' ahhhh, there is nothing like the smell of a baby!!!

You can purchase online at Philosophy and Sephora.
Enjoy!!

No comments: