Sunday, January 13, 2008

The return!


The white jean is back!
I believe that it has actually been back since last summer, it just took me this long to purchase and commit to it! One of the reasons I didn't commit last year is because, I can specifically remember the last time I wore white jeans. It was 1994 and, they were a pair of Levi button flys! If memory serves me correctly, there is a photo of me sporting them in Home Economics class (p.s. who wears white pants to cooking class)? Clearly high school was all about the fashion show!!!
Anyways, I remember reading somewhere that if you lived the fashion once, you should let it rest the next time around! This is one fashion rule I am dismissing! As I believe, if you can wear it appropriately, then flaunt it!!!

Back to 2008:
I am truly excited for their return and, most excited about purchasing a new pair. I'm going for the Citizens of Humanity Ingrid Flare Jean, great classic fit and, good quality denim.
I just love purchasing new denim...another simple pleasure of mine!



No comments: