Saturday, January 12, 2008
The "UGG" phenomenon!
Many people have packed up their Ugg boots and, parked them at the back of their closets, labelled "until next time"?
Not me!!! I realize that Uggs are not the most beautiful looking footwear that you will ever own but, they will truly be the most comfortable.
I adore my Uggs, through sickness and health, through the good times and the bad (lol), I am an Ugg girl through and through. On the other hand, I do respect the many valid points and, the ongoing question- is the Ugg boot still fashionable? My answer is "yes, fashionably functional" and, my motto is "Viva l' Ugg"!!! So comfy, so super cute with jeans, just pure joy for your feet in minus 30 winter weather!!!
Pro: One of my dearest friends, who is also one of the most fashionable people I know, is Ugg crazy! Her occupation holds her as a Marc Jacobs specialist for Holt Renfrew. Not to follow suit but, I say, until she packs her Uggs away...I walk in comfort for the remaining winter season in mine!
TIPS: If you are interested in purchasing a pair, I highly recommend ordering through the US. They are $150USD vs. $250CAD. Do order one size smaller than your regular foot size, they fit large.
Where to shop- Nordstroms, Shopbop,Victoria Secret.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I have resisted the Ugg but I'm seeing your point. I feel they are in much the same category as the trainer - only more fashionable.
Quality and comfort - and they ARE still cute - even if Walmart has knocked them off a million ways.
I wish I ahd known they fit large before I had a pair brought back from Australia! Now I stubbornly clomp around in boots that are waaaay too big for me. My feet are warm and happy...and I only trip sometimes.
Post a Comment